Saturday, September 19, 2009

Where Everybody Knows Your Name

A big thank you to everyone who called or wrote for my birthday yesterday. I can't believe I am already 25! I had an absolutely wonderful day... Lisa flew in to Boston from Dallas, and Dan met us in the city to play for the day! Here we are at the bar that the tv show Cheers was modeled after:



I have the best friends in the world


Lisa and I are visiting Newport today for the International Boat Show, and then we'll be running in a 5k tomorrow. I will be sure to fill you in on the details of the weekend on Sunday night. Have a great weekend!


Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sarah! Don is SO jealous that you are going to the international boat show !! He wants to go to the Chicago Boat show this year :) Have a great day and post some sailboat pictures for us.

    ReplyDelete