Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Aniversary, Mom and Dad!

Congratulations to my Mom and Dad on 36 years! (It was actually December 15- sorry it's a day late!! What a bad daughter I've become!)
Here are a few of my favorite pictures from over the years...
This was on a roadtrip for my Dad's birthday. We visited Gettysburg, PA and Washington D.C. with the Barber's, but first my parents had to drive down to Tennessee to pick me up from camp (sorry!).
This was the day my parents moved me into my dorm room my freshman year of college.
Two big events that day: 1. White Coat Ceremony for Pharmacy School 2. My 21st birthday!
My whole family at Grandma M's house in Florida for Christmas. (The matching black and red scheme was not coordinated, trust me!)
This picture is from when I went home in October. My Grandma was on her way from Michigan to Florida, so I try to catch her in Indy whenever I can. Ryan had already gone home, so we missed him in this picture. Nick had the camera. He took about half a dozen pictures, but there isn't one where we are all looking at the camera. This one was my favorite because of the way my Mom and I are looking at Izzie- we love her!
Wish I could have joined you two and Ryan for dinner! Hope you had a great day- I am so proud of you.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and Best Wishes to your parents for their 36th anniversary !! Way to go :) from Don and Julie

    ReplyDelete