Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Deadliest Catch

Mom and Dad left this afternoon to head back to Indy- I was sad to see them go! (Yes, I cried... shocker.) It was wonderful to have such great help with moving boxes, assembling furniture, and finding my way around. Here are a few moving photos... You can see I still have some work to do.


How many trees do you think I killed?





Last night we went into Downtown Woonsocket for a special dinner to celebrate. We saw signs for the River Falls restaurant and their Lobster Fest all over town, so we figured we'd give it a try. It actually turned out to have a wide selection of both seafood and beef and was tasty to boot. Mom had lobster, I had shrimp, and Dad had "The Deadliest Catch"- almost a pound each of lobster, crab legs, mussels, and clams!


It must have been good because Dad gave it a rare 9 out of 10!

I promise to put up pictures of my apartment- just give me one more day to do some final cleaning and sorting. I'm hoping to show you the apartment and my complex, the Halstead at Slatersville Mill. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment