Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fresh Stems

On Thursday, I was sitting at my desk when my phone rang. I looked at the display, which read, "Security Desk." First thought to pop into my head... "Uh oh.... what did I do?" They are always handing out parking tickets at work if you aren't parked in a real spot, but a little bird told me that they don't do anything with them. Needless to say, I was a little nervous to pick up the phone. I don't always have the best of luck (more to come on that later). Anyays, the security guard was just calling to say I had a package! My Mom and Dad sent me a *gorgeous* floral arrangement as a congratulations on passing my boards. I love these colors- so bright and cheery!






The vase is actually green glass, so I'm excited to take it home and use it for something else.






It even had one of my favorite greenery pieces in it (yes, I have favorite pieces of greenery... are you surprised?)... hypercium berries! They are gorgeous in bouquets, arrangements, wreaths, and boutonierres. Here are a few of my favorites...










What girl doesn't love fresh flowers? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment