Saturday, July 25, 2009

Special Delivery

As if I weren't spoiled enough, my wake up call was from a florist in Woonsocket saying that someone sent me flowers! (FYI- it wasn't that early... it was already 10:30, and I needed to get up!) An hour later, they arrived with my absolutely beautiful gift....




Nice and bright summer colors




I love the way fresh flowers smell


I love fresh flowers! (What girl doesn't?!) I was trying to guess who sent them to me before I opened the card, but I couldn't put a finger on it. I should have known.... Nick. What an unexpected but wonderful way to start my day.... I can't thank you enough!

2 comments:

  1. I'd rather wake up to a special delivery than to your Sweetheart alarm clock :-) My brother has good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful gesture. It's so great that you have such a special person in your life, even if he is 1,000 miles away!

    ReplyDelete